HDPE polyethylene canvas, manufactured using a Raschel monofilament process, providing more quality, greater resistance and the canvas does not fray. It has anti-UV and antioxidant additives.
Use on the sides of greenhouses and crops of vegetables, flowers and fruits, serving as a physical barrier for animals and insects such as flies, mosquitoes, beetles, among others, protecting the cultivation from strong winds, side rains and excess direct sunlight.
ANTI-UV ADDITIVES AND ANTIOXIDANTS
RASCHEL WEAVING SYSTEM
REDUCES LIGHT AROUND 14%
A 3-YEAR UV GUARANTEE
1,5 | 3,0 meters
50 and 100 meters
– Reduces the use of pesticides;
– Protects the cultivation from bad weather (excessive radiation), but ensuring air circulation;
– Lightweight and easy to install;
– Do not fray, have good sewing and stability;
– Reduces irrigation costs – keeps internal humidity;
– Better microclimate control (temperature and humidity);
– Higher productivity and higher quality;
– Helps control flying insects that transmit diseases.
Do you have any doubt? Would you like to receive a quote? Fill out the form below and we will get back to you soon: